Sprite War Online: Ep. 99 Sprite War Online: Ep. 99

Welcome back

the other time when there was a fight scene you swiched from sprites to flash. I felt that this kinda of took a step out of the sprite realm and was a little bit of a poke in the eye for the fans. But you used the sprites in this one. I feel that you really have a grasp on a story. The voices are a little distorted with the "S" and "P" ect.
Other then that it was quite well done. I was a fan since you brought this sprite war to newgrounds. I understand that a sereise is hard to keep good. Usually when ,any are made they start to gow downhill. You seemed to have maintained a steady trail. keep it up.

ThomasTruong responds:

Well the flash from Episode 98 was experimental and it was only used since I wanted to tried something different for the realm inside Victim's mind. I probably wont use anime cutscenes for awhile.

The sound quality is also a unavoidable problem due to mic quality, and flash sound quality. In order to make the flash meet size requirements, the sound quality is lowered and those sounds are the common bits that get distorted.

I'm glad you liked the flash though, and hope you enoy my other projects I am working on.

Sprite War Online: E92-94 Sprite War Online: E92-94

Guess what. You have yet another fan!

Me and my brothers always watch your movies when they come out. We've even read your comic versions. Do you have any idea how much ink it took me to make those comic books and share them with my freinds? It took seven cartridges! isnt that awsome!
I thought it was gonna take like 90 or somthing far from that.
Well untill you make another we'll be waiting.

ThomasTruong responds:

Whoa, you are a big fan I guess. Thanks for the support. And that is awsome.

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

HAHAHA!

This was funny! It was AAAAAwsome! I loved the randomness of it all. SOme randomness gets annoying but this was actually very well done. Your hard work payed off!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

CoooOOOooool

I might have enjoyed it more if it werent for all the profanity.

Want Fries With That? Want Fries With That?

That was funny!

Yet another good animation from you! I'm so excited to see what you might come up with in the future. The bad voice acting added to the humor. The art was awsome!

Inu-Yasha in a Nutshell Inu-Yasha in a Nutshell

Hahaha!

I love your work! I am too an animator. I havent submitted anything because my files are always to big and when I try cutting them down to size the story can no longer be understood.
Great job!

Adrian

God I Hate 'Em! (parody) God I Hate 'Em! (parody)

Hahaha!

That was funny. It was pretty creative. The song made no sense but I was impressed how you were able to actually make words for all the backwards words. Pretty cool. DO you guys play things backwards for pleasure or do you just do it to find more stuff like this?

Night of the Living Jeb Night of the Living Jeb

You could get in trouble for doing this.

Well if you had actually read the rules one of them says that if you are caught submiting a link and a link only to your sit you could have your profile deleted.

Mario the F*cker [EDITED] Mario the F*cker [EDITED]

Funny. Luigi looked CRRRRAAAAAAZY!

Luigi Reminded me of Magikarp. With his splashing around. lol. Lugia flew bye! This is funny AAAAAnd uit doesnt make much sense but at least I can understand what is happening. It suits my style.

8-bit Theater 1 8-bit Theater 1

This is quite a valuable peice!

I mean that for all of them. My Entertainment was quenched by this and the rest. I have seen thee comics as well. I look forward to the rest of them. I did not want to spoil any of the story so I only read as far as what was animated.