Sprite War Online: Ep. 99 Sprite War Online: Ep. 99

Welcome back

the other time when there was a fight scene you swiched from sprites to flash. I felt that this kinda of took a step out of the sprite realm and was a little bit of a poke in the eye for the fans. But you used the sprites in this one. I feel that you really have a grasp on a story. The voices are a little distorted with the "S" and "P" ect.
Other then that it was quite well done. I was a fan since you brought this sprite war to newgrounds. I understand that a sereise is hard to keep good. Usually when ,any are made they start to gow downhill. You seemed to have maintained a steady trail. keep it up.

ThomasTruong responds:

Well the flash from Episode 98 was experimental and it was only used since I wanted to tried something different for the realm inside Victim's mind. I probably wont use anime cutscenes for awhile.

The sound quality is also a unavoidable problem due to mic quality, and flash sound quality. In order to make the flash meet size requirements, the sound quality is lowered and those sounds are the common bits that get distorted.

I'm glad you liked the flash though, and hope you enoy my other projects I am working on.

Sprite War Online: E92-94 Sprite War Online: E92-94

Guess what. You have yet another fan!

Me and my brothers always watch your movies when they come out. We've even read your comic versions. Do you have any idea how much ink it took me to make those comic books and share them with my freinds? It took seven cartridges! isnt that awsome!
I thought it was gonna take like 90 or somthing far from that.
Well untill you make another we'll be waiting.

ThomasTruong responds:

Whoa, you are a big fan I guess. Thanks for the support. And that is awsome.

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

HAHAHA!

This was funny! It was AAAAAwsome! I loved the randomness of it all. SOme randomness gets annoying but this was actually very well done. Your hard work payed off!

Aqua Energizer Aqua Energizer

oOOoooohhhhh.......

My brain hurts....But my talksis big goodly so me happy.
lol. Just kidding! This was a great game! Quite challenging.
Fun!

Pickachu Strikes Back Pickachu Strikes Back

WHAT THE HECK?

Why did you make this? WHY?!?! I really don't like people like you.
I have no clue why this trash was created but I'll tell you this candle will soon burn out.

Pokémon Fartfetch Pokémon Fartfetch

What a waste of time

I did not understand any of this drag and stuff. To me it loks like a useless program taking up room on the internet. I had no fun at all.
I dont Recomend this to anyone. Nobody will have fun with this.
when I was yound pokemon was all the rage! why is everyone killing them now?

PokemonX ReMastaFied PokemonX ReMastaFied

A-W-S-O-M-E!

This was cool! Its nice to hear things like this once in awhile. I'm a big pokemon fan. This might sound goofy but I'm a Pokemon Trainer! I usually slip that into my conversations when I meet new people but they must know my loyalty to pokemon. There is a lot I have to endure while doing this and you should already know what that is. This was really cool. I'd love to hear more but unlike many others who are ignorant to how difficult doing things like this is I wont say that. All I'll do is give you 2 thumbs up.

HouseMasta responds:

wow, thats a lot of writing. well, im glad you enjoyed the song.

Jiggly Vs Pikachu Jiggly Vs Pikachu

It was cool.

I heard the jigglypuff and the Pikachu but where did the VS come in? it was smart.